Bounty Hunter Suggestion/Recommendation

Im also an old card holder. too bad I didn’t bought those epic-legendary card during genesis sale.

I have 50+ rares, 10epics and 4 legendaries atm

And I am also holding 200 common cards (40 basic characters with complete 5 elements each) as a collectibles.

But I dont mind banning those common and only listed in the demand combination can join bounty 🤷 (also for the sake of small investors that’s why we shouldn’t get rid commons at all)

I just dont want the airdrop abuser get what they want.

1 Like

yes, you have quite a lot of high rarity cards, some of them don’t have

1 Like

Good opinion, good conditions for early entrants, but difficult tasks for new users.

The influx of new users is important, so it’s not something to decide hastily. I hope you find an appropriate alternative through DAO.

2 Likes

How to solve?
decrease common reward…
if common 10x combo get 5K hashrate,similar like +4000% from value card.
should rare and above if 10x if get combo +4000% from value card.
rarity holder not fun, if common free player get more than rarity holder.

so how to solve? decrease common reward, and buff rarity card. make people buy card rarity or above. not just spam from new wallet.

2 Likes

no. lowering the bonus hashrate after qualifying to the demand combination is not the solution. abuser can still put all of his common cards and earned more than the holders of higher rarity cards

even rare has a chance to get up to 12,010 per team combination if you meet the demand of
base hashrates of 10 rare (6,360)
bond combination (3,200)
element combination (500)
quality combination (1,950)

that’s why I suggest to block common cards from entering BH that is not in the bond combination list because it will make common cards worth hodling that can be use for the next seasons of BH

1 Like

go at here

1 Like

the small investors (those who only afford to buy 1 team of demand combination) will also be affected if you lowered the bonus hashrate.

bonus hashrate is in there because you have to collect a certain cards to have it. It is like a reward for completing a task.

NOT TO MENTION EACH CHARACTERS HAS LIMITED SUPPLY TOO. It means even common will become less in the market, forcing players/investors to hold the cards for the upcoming seasons

So if we block commons that is not in the Demand Combination list instead of lowering the bonus hashrates, we can prevent spammers to put all of his cards in the BH. That also means only few common cards will have small share in the Bounty Hunter Pool.

Even commons will be collectibles in the future. That’s for sure.

1 Like

currently The Quality Bonus is not proportional to the cards rarity…
it gave too much advantage for commons.

common   rare    epic   legend   Myth

Base 48 636 1273 3182 6363
Bonus 100 130 190 190 220

as we can see it’s a huge 208% hike for commons but merely 3% for Myth, which is unfair for rarity card holders… an improved version shall have Bonus point proportional to cards reference,

for example: 100, 1325, 2652, 6629, 13256

2 Likes

For Bond Bonus, we shall allow higher rarity cards to get the bond with less cards.
a 10cards combo is almost impossible to be formed with rare~myth cards.

for example:
10cards bonding for common,
5cards bonding for rare and above
3cards bonding for Epic and above
2cards bonding for >lengend

2 Likes

but 10 rare cards can have a quality bonus of 19,875 hashrate alone. not even added the element bonus and much higher than 3,200 bonus hashrate for completing the quality bond.

1 Like

My 2 cents… adjusting the quality bonus is probably the best idea. As a very new player to the game, I’ve already found that it can get expensive just trying to get started. For 1 there aren’t a lot of low level players to be matched against so you lose a lot. You are basically forced to dump money into either rare or better cards that start at $40 each or you buy some $3 cards and put them in BH and hope to start making some money so that you can get rare or better cards some day. You can’t use the cards you buy at first in battle because you can only use 1 card until you move up to L2 and so on… I can see how long time players can use this to their advantage as well but it has to be fair if not favor the new players or you will end up with a game like Defi Kingdoms where it costs a new player $800 just to get their first hero and the game can’t possibly grow.

3 Likes

I think there is no problem at all. ~50-90% of common cards will remain (for now) in the expedition - the commission for their return is too high. Rare and higher cards will likely become cheaper - making them more accessible to Bounty Hunters.

1 Like

Yes, I agree, if you only think about the holders without thinking about how to get new consumers interested and take part in this project, it will actually sink this project in the future. at least it is enough to provide economic balance, such as giving its own advantages for cards that have a higher rarity than those below it.

1 Like

If Common card reward will decrease, there will no any profit. You can calculate

PROFIT & LOSS = RECEIVE 14 DAYS REWARD - (BUY 10 CARD + BUY FEE OF 10 CARD + STAKING FEE + WITHDRAW FEE)

After end Bounty Hunter VALUE OF 10 CARDS - SELLING FEE

1 Like

it is still huge bonus if they remove the quality bond for common cards (1,500 bonus if 10 commons)

Quality bond: 3,200
base hashrate of 10 common cards: 480
element bonus: 500 (same elements)

total of 4,180 Hashrate for 10 common cards.

personally, im okay with that. together with blocking common cards that is not in the demand list + removing quality bond for commons means a HUGE FAVOR for higher rarity cards because technically, commons will have a small share in 200,000xwg/day in reward pool

it is also good for common card holders. the hashrate will be exclusive only to those who hold a cards for certain season and hashrate will not divide into other commons

1 Like
10 Card Value (Average $3.5 per card) $35.00
10 Card Gas fee ($0.78 per card) $7.80
Staking fee $6.00
Unstaking fee $6.00
TOTAL INVESTMENT $54.80
TOTAL INCOME $51.24
LOSS $3.56
10 Card sold after Bounty Hunter end (Average price $2) $20.00
10 Card selling gas fee (0.78 per card $7.80
Income from card sell $12.20
Net profit $8.64
Same element 10 card Hashrate 5680
APR average 168%
14 days income in XWG 366 XWG
Total income in Dollar (Rate $0.14 per XWG) 51.24
![image 411x365](upload://ccqNy9CQ8AO0gFu4CPlqzSu2wKW.png)
2 Likes

Very good, tnx for share it!
But in my case i calculated the real APR average today and it was 92%

1 Like

you dont have to include the price of buying cards to determine whether you profit or not. it is part of an investment and you dont think you can ROI in just 1 season, do you? even if it takes about 3 season (45 days) to return your investment in just cards, it is still good.

you can still use that card multiple times (after few seasons) if you dont sell it. and starting from that, you are all gain.

staking fee is 0.0124 bnb (10 cards)
unstaking fee is 0.005 bnb

total of 0.0174 BNB for staking/unstaking
(8.21usd as of now)

5,680 base hashrate and 168% APR, you’ll gain 366 xwg in 14 days.

$51.24 (.14 per XWG) profit in 14 days
minus the staking/unstaking fee of $8.21,

profit of $43.03 in 1 season (that’s alot for just a “dirt card” isn’t it?)

you will get back you investment in cards in just few season and can still earn if you dont sell the cards.

now try to compute if the quality bond will be remove. ( -1,500)

from a total hashrate of 5,680 down to 4,130

that’s 37.26usd - 8.21usd(gas fee) = 29.05 profit

not to mention APR wont drop that low if other commons (not in the demand list) will be banned from getting hashrate…

A big investor will not sell his card after end of Bounty hunter but a small investor will sell his card and buy new combination for the next Bounty hunter.

are you ok? if 1season not roi= not profitable???
joker idea what about rarer cards? so u say all should get free bh card airdrop and keep making money with common right?
people with no money entitled to keep making money for free and people invest serves volunteer and donate money for small investor to make? funny. have you got any idea how long does it take for rare,epic,legendary and myth to ROI the purchase cost because APR so low pool dilution with common card?

1 Like