Hello Team, All,
I would just like to share my experience with DCv2.0.
- The art and gameplay is great. This would be the play style I would be fond of playing on a daily basis.
- Entry Cards are affordable.
- The content and play time is limited with adventure and is currently blocked by a pay wall (tickets).
- Levels doesn’t seem to have a story? we just enjoy watching the battle system.
- P2E mechanic is unclear. No clear computation or information on how much XWG will be earned per Chest Reward.
- Players will have to manage Tickets and Transaction Fees first before they can start upgrading or buying weapons or new units.
- Upgrade Cost is very costly vs rewards.
- Currently, for me its currently a Play to Lose game. Pay to Win/Earn.
- Fees, fees, fees.
I’ll try to play again for a few more days and see if it will get any better. If not, Staking would probably be better and just play a different P2E game while waiting for game updates.
Looking forward for future updates. – Thanks!