How to play dreamcard 1

~ For new user :

1. Open https://www.xwggame.com/ from your dapp you use
  2. Change your chain to binance smart chain ( i am use trust wallet )
  3. Connect wallet and click binance and then ok
  4. Congrats you have account dreamcard v1. If you want to play you need min. 1 card in your account and the card have some exp to battle.
    ~ For new user you can get 2 card with pay a lot off fee. First go to activity and claim the airdrop with pay a lot of fee ( but your card will in wallet so if you want use the card the game you need roll in first. Second go to mission and claim with a lot off fee ( you will get card in game + some exp stone and card to change nickname ).
    ~ Roll in ( use for move your card from wallet to in game dreamcard v1 ). Roll out ( use for move your card from dreamcard v1 to wallet ).
    ~How to roll in :
  5. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  6. Click fitur nft swap
  7. Click roll in and select your card to roll in
  8. Click ok and pay a lot of fee bnb
  9. Wait until confirmation blockchain. After complete reload your game. And your card in game
    ~ How to roll out :
  10. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  11. Click fitur nft swap
  12. Click roll out and select your card to roll out ( your card roll out need remove from in your deck battle and deck elo )
  13. Click ok and pay a lot of fee xwg ( 20 xwg in game not in wallet )
  14. Wait until confirmation blockchain. After complete reload your game. And your card in your wallet
    ~ How to top up xwg in game :
  15. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  16. Click fitur tranfer
  17. Click your dapps you use ( i always use trust wallet but in this section i click math wallet, if you click binance you get some error )
  18. Set your xwg want to transfer from wallet to in game and click ok with pay a lot of fee bnb
  19. Wait until confirmation blockchain. After complete reload your game. And your xwg wallet will send to xwg in game
    ~ How to withdrawl xwg in game :
  20. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  21. Click fitur tranfer
  22. Click your dapps you use ( i always use trust wallet but in this section i click math wallet, if you click binance you get some error )
  23. Set your xwg want to withdrawl from ingame to your wallet ( minimum you have 20 xwg in game ) and click ok with pay a lot of fee bnb + 5 xwg in game
  24. Wait until confirmation blockchain. After complete reload your game. And your xwg in gamr will send to xwg your wallet
    ~ How to battle :
  25. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  26. Set your deck want to battle ( you need some exp to battle because if your card not have exp you cannot battle )
  27. Click battle and waiting to matching with other player
  28. After match its time to play your strategy to win. If you win , you will get some xwp. But if you lose, you will lose some exp your card but you get ΒΌ total exp you lose. And after battle you can get exp commander
    ~ Buy exp in v1 to battle :
  29. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  30. You need have xwg in game to buy exp stone
  31. Click fitur mall
  32. Choose your exp stone you need
  33. Buy and then pay with your xwg in game
    ~ Commander have a level. Max level commander is 15. If you have high level commander you can use max 10 card and play 150 match in one day. Here is some information about commander :
  34. Commander 1 can use 1 card
  35. Commander 2 can use 2 card
  36. Commander 3 can use 3 card
  37. Commander 4 can use 4 card
  38. Commander 6 can use 5 card
  39. Commander 8 can use 6 card
  40. Commander 10 can use 7 card
  41. Commander 12 can use 8 card
  42. Commander 14 can use 9 card
  43. Commander 15 can use 10 card
    ~ How to join elo :
    Elo will start 1 time / month with 15 days to play and 15 days for cooldown. You can get big rewards in elo if you can reach rank min. 30
  44. Open game dreamcard v1 in dapps
  45. Click elo
  46. Click partipate and pay a loot of fee xwg ( 10 xwg in game )
  47. Set your elo deck card
  48. Choose your enemy ( you have 10 chance to play in 1 day. If you victory you will get 3 point but if you lose you just get 1 point )

Thanks for reading. If you want to ask may be you can comment in this topic. Sorry for my bad english language ):