The real investors'dilemma

It was a surprise when it was decided to close the pool “expedition”.
I fully understand the purpose of such a decision and I fully support the team.
I would like to raise the fact that not only hackers have common cards in the pool, also serious players had many waiting for a new event or simply capitalizing on the future.
I have taken out my rare and epic cards but I will leave behind 193 common cards for a total of 9324 hashrates … all these cards were bought in the market and of course it can be demonstrated thanks to the blockchain … with so many airdrops and hackingcards the investors of the first day now have to pay for the broken glasses …
I am not asking for full compensation but a small gift would be good for those who can show good faith in the matter.
I hope with this post we can discuss the issue and create a strong core of loyal investors and players involved from the beginning. Version 2.0 gives me a lot of illusion, I am very impatient to be able to play and continue with the adventure. I wish you all a happy year 2022 and many victorious battles in the dreamcards world.

2 Likes

are you planning to leave the common cards behind and let it burn?

Yes, with the cost of the transactions it is not worth it. I have saved all the cards with a hasrate higher than 70.