X World Games introduces Kata Botica as their Director of Global Engagement

A big welcome to Kata joining the XWG team!

Biography

• Over 5 years corporate industry experience in the technology, administration, HR, and social media marketing space.
  • More than 2 years of experience in the crypto space, with knowledge of industry trends and community engagement.
  • Previous experience in Talent Acquisitions for the gaming industry (client Electronic Arts), for the accounting field (Smythe LLP), and in the tech industry (Yardi Systems Inc.).

Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefaniebotica/

Welcoming Kata Botica as X World Games’ new Director of Global Engagement. Kata will be joining the X World Games team within the marketing division. She will be a key player in expanding XWG’s global community and engaging with XWG’s existing global user base.

Kata brings with her experience in business operations, social media, community building, marketing, and her crypto industry knowledge. Previously, Kata worked as Content Director at Retric Marketing, where she excelled at executing and deploying cross-platform social media campaigns. Her previous four years of experience in Human Resources has highlighted her people person nature, and drive to create a welcoming, warm, and engaging culture wherever she goes.

Kata expresses her excitement about joining X World Games;

“It has been an exciting four years for the crypto, tech, and gaming industries. We have seen incredible advancements in the space from Defi to NFT’s. We’ve seen the evolution of gaming from the Free to Play to the P2E model. And the showcasing of AR/VR technology in gaming, social media advertising, and ultimately the Metaverse. And it doesn’t stop there.

For me, joining the X World Games team is about being a part of the future. I am very passionate about the company, and I am excited to join a leading blockchain/NFT gaming company because of their commitment to their community, and their dynamic and innovative gaming eco-system.”

Kata Botica’s expertise will be invaluable to our global community, she will help build the future of X World Games and our community members’ experiences.

3 Likes

Nice to see how the team is growing! :wink:

2 Likes